Registration and Immunizations
Thank you for choosing Marietta Public Schools for your child. Please use the following information to help you understand the immunization requirements and prepare the proper forms for registration.
To enroll your child at any of our district schools, parents or guardians must provide the following items:
- Completed enrollment forms/new student applications
- Student social security number (Provided at first year enrollment)
- Proof of residency*
- Birth certificate (Provided at first year enrollment)
- Updated immunization record
- Legal documents (custody, guardianship, adoption, name change, etc.)
New students who are transferring from another school should also provide:
- Withdrawal form (issued by previous school if enrolling during the school year)
- EOI test scores (Oklahoma students only)
*Acceptable proof of residency documents include gas, water, electric bills, ad valorem tax statement, local agreements or contracts for purchasing/leasing housing, income tax returns, notes or mortgage statements, and contracts/rental agreements. Telephone bills, Internet bills, driver’s licenses, cable bills, and checks are not acceptable proof of residency documentation.