Pre-K and New Kindergarten Students
MANDATORY Pre-Enrollment/Screening Dates:
May 17-20, 2021 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Please call the Primary School Office at 580-276-9444 EXT. 1 to schedule a time for you to pre-enroll your child during those days.
Pre-enrollment is for NEW Pre-K students (children who will be four years old on or before September 1, 2021) and NEW Kindergarten students (children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2021). You MUST bring your child with you for screening purposes. Each student will need an updated immunization record, birth certificate, social security number, and proof of residency. If you have any questions, please call the Primary School office at 580-276-9444 EXT. 1.
Registration and Immunizations
Thank you for choosing Marietta Public Schools for your child. Please use the following information to help you understand the immunization requirements and prepare the proper forms for registration.
To enroll your child at any of our district schools, parents or guardians must provide the following items:
- Completed enrollment forms/new student applications
- Student social security number (Provided at first year enrollment)
- Proof of residency*
- Birth certificate (Provided at first year enrollment)
- Updated immunization record
- Legal documents (custody, guardianship, adoption, name change, etc.)
New students who are transferring from another school should also provide:
- Withdrawal form (issued by previous school if enrolling during the school year)
- EOI test scores (Oklahoma students only)
*Acceptable proof of residency documents include gas, water, electric bills, ad valorem tax statement, local agreements or contracts for purchasing/leasing housing, income tax returns, notes or mortgage statements, and contracts/rental agreements. Telephone bills, Internet bills, driver’s licenses, cable bills, and checks are not acceptable proof of residency documentation.