Marietta Public Schools understands the connection between good nutrition and good student performance. Our district participates in the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs, ensuring the health and well-being of our students through a balanced diet.
Students at all three of our district schools share a common cafeteria where they receive a healthy breakfast and lunch every day. Students also have the option of bringing food from home.
Our cafeteria staff serves breakfast daily from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. For lunch, we ask students to please abide by the following rules:
- Students who bring their lunches must eat in the cafeteria.
- Parents of students are welcome to join their child for lunch in the cafeteria on special occasions.
- Students should use acceptable table manners and a quiet voice.
- Students should clean their area of all food and cartons.
- Students should walk when entering or exiting the cafeteria.
- Students will not throw food nor eat the food of another student in the cafeteria.
- We do not allow glass containers of any kind in the cafeteria.