Middle School Academics
The Marietta Middle School curriculum adheres to state standards in all subjects, including the core areas of language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. We also offer instruction in art, music, and physical education. For more information about Oklahoma state standards and assessments, please refer to the information at the side of the page.
MMS is a Reward School
In light of our improving OCCT scores, The Oklahoma State Department of Education currently recognizes Marietta Middle School as a Reward School. Reward Schools are high achieving in all state assessments or have high progress in reading and mathematics. Way to go, Marietta Indians!
- Breakfast:7:40 a.m.–7:55 a.m.
- Building doors open: 7:55 a.m.
- 1st Period: 8:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
- 2nd Period: 8:50 a.m.–9:35 a.m.
- 3rd Period: 9:40 a.m.–10:25 a.m.
- 4th Period: 10:30 a.m.–11:15 a.m.
- 5th Period: 11:20 a.m.–12:05 p.m.
- Lunch: 12:05 p.m.–12:40 p.m.
- 6th Period: 12:45 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- 7th Period: 1:35 p.m.–2.20 p.m.
- 8th Period: 2:25 p.m.–3:10 p.m.
- Tutoring: 3:15 p.m.–4:15 p.m.